Saturday, November 10, 2012

Phew! It's been an eventful few months!

I'm so sorry for the long delay between posts. Noble and I were out of for a whopping 7 weekends in a row! All of that packing and unpacking, planning etc. really got in the way of my ability to get online. Anyway, I'll try to make up for it by posting an overflow of Martha Rose pictures. I'll start off with some of the pictures from one of our weekends away!

Bristol Rhythm and Roots!

It has become a tradition for us to head over to Noble's hometown for this music festival and it just keeps getting better and better! This year we got to introduce Martha to it and to all of Noble's hometown friends. I think she had a good time.


Here she has decided that she is old enough to push her own stroller:
 She is too cute not to have a close up:
 She is being rather coy here. She's going to be a heart breaker:
 Maybe she'll let them down easy:
 Ellen whisked her away so they could get up closer to the bands:

They were having a good time.

Where's Martha?


I took some stalker pictures from far away while she was with Suzy:


 This is probably one of her favorite moves of her dad's:
 In case you couldn't tell:
 Watching the bands together:

 Playing coy again:
 She decided to ham things up for the camera:


This is what my Mom calls her pechiche face.



That's all I have for now, but I'll be sure to post more pictures soon. Well, sooner than the last post, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment